> About Us > Fenesta > Overview
Fenesta Building Systems is India's largest UPVC windows solutions provider, specializing in the design, manufacture, installation and service of precision-engineered made-to-order UPVC window and door systems. Fenesta is an end to end service provider right from extrusion of UPVC profiles to installation of windows.
The extrusion plant in Kota manufactures UPVC blend, especially engineered for India’s harsh climate. The profiles are extruded in Kota are sent to factories across thecountry.
The company has fabrication units all across the country in Bhiwadi (for North India), Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad. The fabrication units and Extrusion plant of Fenesta meet the highest international standards of quality and productivity.
Part of 5200 crores DSCL group, Fenesta has an all India set up with 16 sales offices and 6 factories. Besides, the company has nearly 100 marketing associates spread all across the country.
While purchasing a Fenesta product, the customer is assured of design support, offsite fabrication, firm commitments on deliveries and a trained installation team, to ensure consistent quality.
Made for India, Made in India
Fenesta has taken a lead in designing windows that suit India's unique climate.
- Resistant to heavy wind loads: These windows have been precision engineered to counter wind loads up to 3000 Pa (249 Km/h) and to withstand heavy rains. This system is made unique by a special "Hurricane Bar" to resist heavy winds.
- Resistant to torrential rains: A "Rain Track" that drains rain water outside thereby effectively preventing it from seeping indoors.
- New Design options for each city: The new range offers latest styles like Slider-Casement combinations and Tilt & Turn windows. This is in addition to the design options of Sliders, Casements, Bays, Arches and French doors in the existing range. It also offers greater design flexibility to architects.
Fenesta UPVC windows offer a number of benefits over conventional wood, aluminum and steel windows. Some of these benefits, that greatly improve quality of life, are as follows:
- Noise and Dust Proof: Silicon sealing, multi point locks and non-conducting properties of UPVC make these windows noise and dust proof.
- More Sunlight, brighter rooms: Strength of windows allows Fenesta to make windows that are large in size, allowing more sunlight.
- Monsoon proof: The company has engineered a special windows for heavy torrential rains.
- Windows to withstand high wind speeds by imparting additional strength.
- Ventilation: Ease of use allows ample ventilation and sunlight in the house.
- Maintenance free and long lasting – These windows do not require paint or polishing and are therefore maintenance free.
- Saves Energy – These windows cuts air conditioning costs significantly.
About DCM Shriram Consolidated Limited (DSCL)
DSCL is a leading business conglomerate with a group turnover of Rs. 5200 crores (approximately USD 1 billion). The business portfolio of DSCL comprises primarily of two types of businesses a. Agri-Rural Business (Urea & SSP fertilizers, Sugar, Farm inputs marketing such as DAP, Crop care Chemicals, Hybrid Seeds, Rural Retail Chain) b. Chlor-Vinyl Business – Caustic Soda, Chlorine,Calcium Carbide, PVC resins, PVC Compounds, Power and Cement. Also it has a value added business Fenesta Building Systems.
DSCL, a spin-off from trifurcation of the reputed erstwhile DCM Group in 1990, is managed by Mr. Ajay S. Shriram, Chairman & Senior Managing Director and Mr. Vikram S. Shriram, Vice Chairman & Managing Director, along with a highly professional executive team. For more information on the Company, you can log on to www.dscl.com