A bay window is one of the most sophisticated windowpane designs that have been quite popular for a long time. They give your room a spacious feel along with a stylish look to the interior as well as the exterior.
The designs in this category are flexible as they allow different styles to come together. Due to this flexibility, all the other plans namely casement, slider and tilt can berolled into a single bay prototype. These can be combined and fit at an angle of 90 degrees or 135 degrees with each other with the help of a bay pole. So, the bay windowpane is the most flexible plan offered.
Advantages of Fenesta Bay windows
- They add a touch of elegance to the room's interior by making it look larger.
- They let natural light flood the room and provide a panoramic view as well.
- Colour options: One can choose from four natural frame shades namely Light Oak, Mahogany, Walnut and Pristine White.
Structure and construction:
- Fenesta UPVC bay windows need minimum maintenance. UPVC is a UV resistant blend, so these window fittings never warp, fade or deform.
- A special rain drain mechanism system in the windows repels all the rain water thereby protecting your interiors from unwanted rainy season mess. They are multi chambered; steel reinforced and have a hurricane bar to help sustain heavy wind storms as well. The steel reinforcements support large bay window designs to fit steadily.
- These windows are poor heat conductors. When teamed with proper glass, offer top class thermal insulation. The multi point locks and the fusion welded frame that is double sealed, strengthens this feature furthermore.
Bay windows are perfect for creating a private little corner in your home for yourself. They also add a dramatic touch if they're installed in your living room as the focal and conversational point.
Call us if you'd like to see how these windows can help increase the value of your home!